The NetBotz 500 is the next-generation NetBotz monitoring appliance. The NetBotz 500's pod-based architecture gives the user tremendous flexibility and expandability. Camera pods and sensor pods can be located as far as 340 feet (104 m) from the base station, allowing coverage of multiple rooms or cabinets. And, the base station itself can be wirelessly connected to an 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN. The Camera Pod 120 boasts a surveillance-class camera and audio recording, with multiple resolutions up to 1280x1024 and frame rates as high as 30 fps. A microphone is built into the camera pod for recording audio clips associated with the picture clips-if desired, an external microphone can be used for placement closer to the sound source. The NetBotz 500 comes with a 35ºW by 28ºH C-mount lens with included CS adapter (field of view up to 64ºW x 53ºH, depending on imager mode and image resolution). Can be replaced by any standard CS- or C-mount lens. SSL encryption is standard on the NetBotz 500, providing secure transmission of alerts to prevent potential interception and misuse of camera and audio clips. Customizable thresholds and alert policies include specialized threshold types such as rate-of-change and above-value-too-long. Alerts can now include sound clips and graphs as well as pictures, and separate alert actions can be triggered at different alert severity levels.
NetBotz 500 Features
*Note: Premium Software Modules (available with purchase of Extended Warranty) enable these capability on NetBotz 500 appliances
- NetBotz 500 includes base station, plus Camera Pod 120 and Sensor Pod 120 docked to base station
- Expandable via additional Camera Pods and Sensor Pods connected to USB ports on base station (up to 4 total Camera Pods and 17 total Sensor Pods)
- Each Camera Pod 120 has:
- high-performance color camera with resolutions up to 1280x1024 and frame rates up to 30 fps
- internal microphone to record audio clips for alerts - or plug in external microphone
- jack for external speakers to play local pre-recorded audio alerts (e.g. "Alert - Temperature - Too High for Too Long")
- door switch sensor
- Each Sensor Pod 120 has:
- Integrated environment sensors for temperature, humidity, dew point, airflow, and audible sounds (e.g. alarms)
- 4 external sensor ports to connect external analog and dry contact sensors
- Add-on CCTV Adapter Pod 120 (not included) enables CCTV camera to be used with NetBotz 500. BNC, RCA, or S-Video input.
- IP-addressable, integrated web server
- Alerts via E-mail, SNMP, Text Messaging, FTP, HTTP and Web Services
- PC Card adapter slot for optional Wireless Ethernet (802.11a/b/g) or GSM/GPRS modem
- Periodic data reports via E-mail, FTP, and HTTP
- Support for PPP over USB attached dial modem
- SSL encryption for live viewing and alert transmission
- Up to 24 hours onboard data retention for reviewing recent alert data, graphs, or pictures and audio clips (optional 60GB Extended Storage System increases alert and sensor data storage to up to 6 months)
- Advanced View 2.x console software provides camera views, recent alert history and graphs, plus configuration functions.
- Customized alert actions can be configured based on alert type, severity, and time alert occurred. Alert profiles let you customize notification actions at multiple escalation levels.
- Two-way Audio communication between remote Camera Pod and central console *
- Utilize external network storage (NAS/SAN) for long-term storage of alerts, video clips, sensor readings
- Advanced Device Crawlers and IPMI monitoring of physical ‘vital signs’ of servers & network equipment *
- Digital ‘watermarking’ of video clips *
- Camera ‘block-out’ to prevent viewing of portion of image area *
- Pod Sharing allows a 500 to virtually host sensor pods & camera pods from other NetBotz appliances on the network. Allows older appliances to be managed by common 500 appliance, or our next generatioin management server, InfraStruXure Central.
- Import map/image into Advanced View for graphical image of deployment, including icons representing pods/sensors/appliances that turn color with sensor thresholds
- Output Power Control with industry-leading intelligent power strip manufacturers, allowing NetBotz solution to provide power on/off for each port on a power strip and provide a hard shut down of individual ports. For list of all specific models with which NetBotz is compatible, please refer to Third Party Products Page.
The NetBotz 500
The NetBotz 500